Alex S wrote:

Excellent Help Simon!
Thanks very much indeed,

Yes, having copied the jar files accross, I ran the same command as last time and cocoon started building the samples file. I quit it because it was just a test, but I now feel pretty confident that I will be able to get it running with my own pipeline.

Also thanks ,again, for the future proofing with the information about the later versions of Cocoon. I could have been completely stumped again!

One very happy subscriber,
------
Alex.

Simon Mieth wrote: