Hello All!

1. I have problem with using Cocoon 2.1-M1.

I have the pipeline login.

<map:match pattern="login">
 <map:act type="login">
  <map:generate  src="cms/usecase/login/{page}.xml"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
 </map:act>
</map:match>

After success login it redirects to choose project pipeline which is
similar to login.

redirector.redirect(true,REDIRECT_PAGE);

All works fine, but when I use IE 6 after login IE shows just empty
screen. If one looks to source code -- all is fine (source code is
fine). If you press Refresh  the page is renders fine.

This is doing in IE 6 only.

2. The second problem is that some time IE shows the message: "Internet
Explorer cannot open the site ... Operation aborted"

When I press Refresh --- all is fine.

The main strangeness of this problem is that it happens in IE 6 only.
In IE 5 all is fine.

Does anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Configuration.

Cocoon 2.1-M1, Tomcat 4.1.24, JDK 1.4, Winfows 2000 Prof.

Andrey                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]