Hi Martin!

Thanks for the advice & code snippet.  For now I'm able to work around
without altering the code, as I discovered our users all have an attribute
available that does contain the DN.  I think what I'll do is open a Bug
and maybe try and supply a patch if I have time.

Thanks!
David Day

"Martin Geissler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

02/13/2004 03:47 AM