> > //Post ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > My setup is Windows/Tomcat5.0.18/Cocoon2.1.3 and some really weird
> > things
> > are happening but I'm new to cocoon so maybe I'm missing something
> > really
> > obvious.
> >
> >       <map:match pattern="jobcentre/">
> >        <map:read src="minimal/index.htm" mime-type="text/html"/>
> >       </map:match>
> >
> > Whenever I have a matcher like the above, right at the start of my
> > pipeline, on cocoon 2.1.3, I am finding that I get a resource not found
> > error whenever I hit on http://localhost:8080/cocoon/jobcentre/
> >
> > However, the really weird thing is that if I go into the jobcentre
> > directory under cocoon (there is one and that's what seems to be causing
> > the problem) and delete index.htm then the problem disappears. Let me
> > emphasize I don't change the sitemap, I simply delete a file which is in
> > a directory that cocoon ought not even to be accessing at this point,
> > and
> > all is well.
> >
> > Can anyone explain this?

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:13:48 -0000, "Rob Gregory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Are you getting the resource not found error from Cocoon or from your
> sevlet container? Sounds like the request is not getting as far as
> cocoon...

Hi,
Thanks for the speedy reply. Sorry it took me so long to get back.

The error message is definitely coming from cocoon. In addition, it says,

   "org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
   file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/jobcentre/index.htm.xml
   doesn't exist"

It seems to be falling through to a lower matcher which adds '.xml' to a
wildcard, but why would it be looking for 'index.htm' in the first place
when I am requesting 'http://localhost:8080/cocoon/jobcentre/'

I have tried issuing the request in both IE 5.0 and a recent Mozilla. No
difference.

I would be most grateful for any further assistance.

Many thanks.

best, Jim

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different…