Hi,

I'm using i18n inside a xsl to translate the options of a html selector
(combo-box). The individual options are generated by a user-defined cocoon action
(in java) as i18n keys. The same action also processes the client response.
Unfortunatly the parameter with the user selected item now contains the
translated text, so I can't compare it with my i18n keys.

Is there a way to call the cocoon i18n transformator from inside of cocoon
action method? Or do you know any other solution for my problem?

thanks
ToyToy