Could you be more specific on what it is you are trying to do?  Perhaps we
can see a way to do it in one iteration.

If you are comfortable with logicsheets, then you might consider extending
the esql logicsheet yourself, and posting your extensions back to the
Cocoon developers.

-Christopher

|         |           Adrian Petru     |
|         |           Dimulescu        |
|         |           <adrian.dimulescu|
|         |           @free.fr>        |
|         |           02/18/2004 02:45 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  RE: reusing a result set with esql

Ok, I see your point, I must do it myself -- I was hoping there was a
"bultin" way to do it. To me, it looks like a pretty basic
functionality: for instance, generating an RDF/XML containing a list of
rows:

* first, generating all existing entities(rows)  (=> one iteration)
* then adding the sequence (another iteration needed)

I don't see how that could be done in one iteration only.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer :)
Adrian.