Hi,

The portal we're building is now at a pretty advanced stage of development, and a week or so ago I switched over to the new Portal framework because my sitemap was getting to be too complicated.

In the portal framework samples, row.xsl and column.xsl both check for an attribute called "bgColor" and optionally set the background colour of the table if it is set. I have copied this construct for my window xml, except it looks for an attribute called "class" so I can render using a different class for my div, so that my CSS can make certain parts of the site look different.

Unfortunately there aren't any samples that actually use bgColor, so I don't know how to pass in that attribute! I tried to work it out, but I ended in a maze of twisty xml files, all the same. :-) Ideally it would be specified in the "layout" xml file, so I can basically say "put this coplet here, but with a yellow title bar".

On a related note, there are quite a few attributes of coplets that I would like to know how to set (and query). I understand how a coplet can know it is being rendered full screen (from looking at the samples), but how do you know you are in edit mode? How do you tell the Portal that a coplet has an edit mode (so it can draw the button).

What about making a <cl:link/> that switches a coplet to edit mode - can it be done?

Where is the canonical location of Portal docs, so I can submit patches?

Finally, I'm finding that developing sites with Cocoon is so interesting, I go home at the end of the day and put in another few hours coding before going to bed. So cheers everyone, now I really have no life!

Thanks,

Jon