reza x wrote:

hi all.
I am going to combine cocoon with my current framework and web application.I don't want use the WAR file which is ready in cocoon distribution.
how can i do this combination?

This might be an area where "if you have to ask, I don't recommend you
try" might apply.

the only need i want to meet by cocoon is to give it an XSL file and an input xml file and generate some html and pdf format outputs.please guide me how can i do this.

You don't need Cocoon for this.  Just read the fop or itext docs, and a
general book on java and xml.  You could steal some xsl from Cocoon and
Forrest if it helps.

Geoff