Perhaps I have used the wrong keywords, but I
cannot find anything in the docs that deals with this....

I am trying to present to the user the reason why a
Database Add (or Update) action may have failed.  The
sitemap is set up for the entry form to be redisplayed
on failure (via XSP)... but I would like to know how to
access the specific error condition that triggered the
failure, from within the XSP and then present a suitable
message.

Any help or a pointer to examples would be appreciated.

Derek

believed to be clean.