On 10.02.2004 20:50, joakim verona wrote:

I also use Fins, and I agree with Rudi that its a great cocoon block.

I think the problem is the GPL license of the Jfreechart library.
But wasnt the Apache license recently changed to be more compatible with the GPL?

GPL licensed libraries or code must still not be redistributed by Apache. Fins is therefore maintained at cocoondev.org [1], to get access, provide patches or similar you should contact Steven Noels or Jeff Turner as written on the cocoondev.org homepage.

Joerg

[1] http://cocoondev.org/projects/fins.html