Stéphane Delort wrote:

Hello,

As I'm trying to understand how to run actions, I had a look at this
wiki page :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction

Once I downloaded the file attached I had the surprise to discover that
the .jsp was in fact a .jpeg :

$file cnoteDetails.jsp cnoteDetails.jsp: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01

If there was originally a real interesting .jsp file that have been
replaced please, upload it and remove this winter's image.

I can't think of why a jsp would ever have been on that page - it would be totally off topic. In fact, I see someone else agrees with this diagnosis and had already added it to the list of items to be deleted by the wiki admin: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DeleteMe

Wiki abuse is annoying. A lot of people actively monitor the updates and regularly revert malicious edits but don't catch them all. A simple authentication scheme is being investigated IIRC but that is very non-wiki and will be thought through pretty carefully.

Geoff