Hi,

I'm trying to call Java from flowscript for the first time, but I'm stuck. The interpreter seems to be finding my Java class just fine; it doesn't complain about:

importClass (Packages.com.wrinkledog.foo);

However, it's not finding the class methods. I get error messages like:

Java class "com.wrinkledog.foo" has no public instance field or method named "bar".

...or:

Java class "com.wrinkledog.foo" has no constructor named "bar" with arguments "".

The class in a .jar that I link to from WEB-INF/lib. The class is public, and so is the method that I'm trying to call.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks a lot,
Mark