Carlos Dias wrote:

Please can anybody help me?!!! Can't find teh correct jar!!!!!

CD
----- Original Message ----- From: Carlos Dias To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:40 PM
Subject: Session Transformer definition

Hi, I'm trying to define in my sitemap the session transformer, like this:
<map:transformer name="session" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="8" src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionTransformer"/>
But I got the flowing error:
Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionTransformer for component named 'session' .

So what is the package that has this class?!

CDias

Look for the block 'session-fw'.

Regards