De: carl latimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de febrero de 2004 11:47
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Cocoon efficiency and .jar files

Hi, I am a member of a small group developing a web site using Tomcat and
Cocoon and we are having some problems with the efficiency of the site. We
were wondering if all of the lib jar files for Cocoon were loaded into
memory, by default, on start up or whether they are loaded into memeory as
and when required? Any thoughts people?

Thanks, Carl.