Hello ,

I'm migrating my application towards cocoon. In my old code I have the code
below in which I initialize a transformer. I would like to know the
equivalent of the setSystemId method in cocoon. Is there a way to set the
system Identifier in the cocoon sitemap ? I need the system identifier to
resolver relative URLs used in my "base" stylesheet (example.xslt) which
contains a <xsl:include> tag which needs to be resolved with this system
identifier.

Javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory tf =
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance();
 URL xslUrl = new URL("/test/example.xslt");
 javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource aStreamSource =
new javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource(xslUrl.openStream());

 aStreamSource .setSystemId("test/prodhtml/");
 javax.xml.transform.Transformer htmlTransformer =
tf.newTransformer(aStreamSource);

Thanks,

wouter