Hi,

I am using Cocoon 2.1 with j2sdk 1.4.1_02.

When I transform an aggregated document, I am
inserting the " " to separate various strings.  After
transforming the  document, it is serialized as xml.
Finally, the serialized document has "Â" instead of a
white space (otherwise known as "Â").  When I
serialize as html, I get the nbsp entity.  Finally,
when I do not use sitemap aggregation and/or
transformation, the problem persists.  It seems as if
the serializer is not recognizing this entity
correctly!  I am trying to have the document pulled
down as xml and then tranformed to html by the
browser's built in xsl processor.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam