On Mar 1, 2004, at 7:53 PM, Bruno Dumon wrote:

Anyhow, if you want a digit to show up, you should use 0, such as:

<wd:pattern>#########.00</wd:pattern>

See also here for more information on the patterns:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/DecimalFormat.html

It just would be too cool, if wd:convertor gave you means to control formatting as described for DecimalFormat. I gave up trying to find something equivalent to

<i18n:number type="currency" currency="de_DE" fraction-digits="0" src-locale="en_US">${priceEUR}</i18n:number>

that displays my decimal
                         o  localized
                         o  in an explicitly defined currency
                         o  omitting digits behind decimal piont (cents)

if there is a way to do this, please tell me.

thanks
/leo