Hi,

just wondering whether anyone has got any thoughts on this/best practices to offer:

I have got a woody form that I need to display in very slight variations, e.g. a
certain button
should only be visible under certain conditions that I can check in my flow.

The options I can see are:
1. Have several form templates, one for each variation. Don't like that very much, too
much
duplication.
2. Send a request parameter to the formpipeline. Assign an extra attribute "req-param"
to the
optional elements <wt:widget id="optionalbutton" filter:req-param="optionalbutton"/>.
Then
write a transform that checks for the "req-param" attribute and filters the
corresponding element
if no request parameter by that name is given.
3. Use jxtemplate generator to generate the formtemplate and use the context object to
pass a
value that determines whether to display a certain element or not. Inside the
jxtemplate I'd
enclose the element in an if-statement.

Any thoughts? Thanks a lot
Stefan