Don't know where to set the wait-time, but I would rather set tha
max-pool-size higher if this turn out to be a real problem.

You can use the <map:handle-errors> and the notifying-generator to provide
custom error messages to the user if Cocoon casts an exception. Look at this
section of the main sitemap in the webapp-folder.

Askild
-