Le Jeudi, 4 mars 2004, à 08:21 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :

...We're using Xalan (2.6.0) with heavy use of Java extensions (especially the e-xslt extensions)  and from time to time, we've been noticing document being rendered with odd corruptions which render them invalid XML fragments...

Would you be able to reproduce the problem with an anteater test, maybe repeatedly calling a pipeline to cause it?

If so, it would be good to have such a test in CVS - we've seen many issues with the various XSLT processors in the past, and the interactions between Cocoon and them are not always easy to test.

The src/test/anteater/bug26186InternalRequestMemoryLeak.xml is an example of such a test - to create a new one, you just need to create an anteater test scenario in this directory. See also
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TestingFramework

-Bertrand