http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106918964613219&w=2

You should probably rewrite it to an XSPAction when you get this thing
working, or follow the examples in the wiki (flow or (java)-action).
That is much more in coherence with the Cocoon concept, but the linked xsp
is working in 2.1.3 og 2.1.4 at least.

Hope this is helpfull! I've been there, so I know your pain ;-)

Askild
-