Ok, I will try to explain this better.
I am using two files as sources, combined via aggregate in the sitemap.
The content of one of the files will be contained in <menu></menu>
The content of the other file will be contained in <content></content>
Both of these are then inside of <page> </page>

I want to process the xml within <menu> into xhtml.
I merely want to use what is in the <content> tags as it is, it is already xhtml.

this is an extremely simplified version of the xsl file ---------------------------------------------- <xsl:template match="page"> <xsl:for-each select="menu"> do whatever </xsl:for-each>

<xsl:value-of select="content"/>
</xsl:template>
If i use <xsl:value-of select="content"/> it displays the text, but not all of the markup tags

How can it get it to include all of the markup tags that are in the file, such as
etc.

Thanks,
Kirk