hi all again!

i read docs on coocoon.org & cocoon.wiki but i hasn't found answer on may
question
I need to set two properties for my jdbc connection (for xsp page) (mySQL
driver)
useUnicode = true;
characterEncoding = Cp866

if i use <xsp:logic>...
                            connInfo.put("useUnicode","true");
                            connInfo.put("characterEncoding","Cp866");
          con = DriverManager.getConnection(url);
then all work as need, but i think that is not good way because i don't have
pool coonnection controling cocoon..
and i think that best way is set this props in cocoon conf (may be
cocoon.xconf?)
if i write in cocoon.xconf
  <jdbc name="mytest">
      <pool-controller max="10" min="5"/>
      <dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test</dburl>
      <user>dummy</user>
      <useUnicode>true</useUnicode>
      <characterEncoding>Cp866</characterEncoding>
it don't work

Have you any suggestion to help me?

Thx