On 11.02.2004 09:17, Mark Lundquist wrote:

This page:
    http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadsWithFlow

had an example of how to manage uploads using flow. Unfortunately, the example didn't work "out of the box". To pull all the pieces together, you had to follow a link to Bugzilla and get two source file attachments to compile, and the details in the Wiki example didn't match the text of the patch description, which in turn didn't match up with the code in the patch.

Not so great for noobs such as myself! So anyway, after I figured out how to get it all working (man, I learned a lot doing that! :-),

This exactly was the aim ;-)

I attached a .jar file to the Wiki page and amended/supplemented the example so that it will actually work.

It seems like this is sort of a FAQ... I remember reading posts on this list about it a few months ago, when I was still just starting to look at Cocoon. Back then I didn't understand any of it... I was like, "OK, yeah uploading a file, that's probably something I'll have to figure out how to do someday". But even recently here I saw a post from a couple of weeks ago, where the poor guy tried to type in everything from the Wiki page verbatim, and it didn't work. Dang it, now I can't find that post for the life of me! So whoever you are, if you're out there I hope this helps :-)

Anyway... someday 2.1.4 will come out and we will have <wd:upload>, but until then hopefully this will help somebody out...

Thanks for your effort.

Joerg