On 11.02.2004 09:45, Erik Hofstra wrote:

Hi all,

I have a problem with my xml-string. From a XSP-page i call a JavaClass
which makes a SOAP-call. The JavaClass returns a XML document in
String type.
When i place this string in my page with <xsp:expr> the '<' and '>' of the
XML string are replaced with '&lt;' and '&gt;'. Because of this replacement
the transformer doesn't 'recognize' the tags.
I tried <util:include-expr>, unescapeXml, unescapeHtml and even the
string.replaceAll() method (:S) but nothing helps.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem or has an idea?

Thanks!
Erik

btw, here is a piece of my XSP code:
<xsp:logic>
    String xmlString = soapCall.doSOAPCall();
</xsp:logic>

<xsp:expr>xmlString</xsp:expr>

There are get-xml or getxml elements somewhere. Somebody else can probably tell you how to use them exactly, I never used them.

Joerg