On 04.03.2004 17:33, Nesto wrote:

But the problem is not in such pipeline (where the saxon processos is called): I get one error even in the first page of my webapp (where the default cocoon processor is used). Is seems like there's a conflict, but I have no idea on where and why.

The exception I get is:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The Saxon DOM cannot be updated at net.sf.saxon.om.AbstractNode.disallowUpdate(AbstractNode.java:681) at net.sf.saxon.om.AbstractNode.createElementNS(AbstractNode.java:876) at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.PipelineAuthenticator.authenticate(PipelineAuthenticator.java:228) at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.DefaultAuthenticationManager.login(DefaultAuthenticationManager.java:243) at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.java:117)

Yes, unfortunately Saxon is used in your application not only for processing the XSLT, but also the DOM implementation from Saxon - but this on is read-only. But don't ask me how to solve it :-( If nothing helps unpacking and repacking Saxon without the DOM implementation should help.

Joerg