Francesco Rossi (Milano, Italy) wrote:

Hi y'all

I just finished writing my own custom component - a transformer - following precious advice I
found in the book "Cocoon: building XML applications"
everything went pretty smooth so far
what got me a little stuck is:

what JAR files in the WEB-INF/lib directory should I add to the classpath so that
they're available to the compiler???
my transformer is pretty run-of-the-mill: it extends the AbstractTransformer class and
it implements the Parameterizable and the Poolable interfaces
(I'm using Cocoon 2.1.3 running on Tomcat 5.0)

thank you in advance!

Francesco

It is easiest if you add all of them. If for some reason you don't want to do that, it's impossible to know without seeing your import list.

Geoff