Hi Alex,

On 10 Mar 2004, at 01:29, Alex Romayev wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but why can't you just
 set the state of your coplet in the flowscript, so
 that it shows the first page after it's done?

e.g.:

if (state == 'done')
  cocooon.sendPage(welome-page);

Thanks for your reply.

The thing is, in my flowscript I can keep track of the state, but once the CachingURICoplet has displayed my final page it doesn't call the flowscript again because the page always comes from the cache.

So I need a programmatic way of saying:

state = start_again_at_page_one;
cocoon.thisCoplet().dontCacheTheFollowingPage();
cocoon.sendPage(final-page);

Alternatively, I need a way to hook into the event that says "user switched back to this tab on the layout" and send an event to this particular coplet to get it to invalidate its cache.

In fact, for future reference it would be useful to know something about hooking into, and sending, portal events. Don't suppose you could give me some pointers?

Many thanks,

Jon