try
00:00:00&amp;&amp;enddate=xxx">

-----Original Message-----
From: Anna Bikkina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11mm2004 17:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Request parameters question

I am having a problem passing multiple parameters to the hyperlink..

like <a href="securityexcel?security=xxx&startdate=2004-02-13
00:00:00&enddate=xxx">

when I use & it is giving me an error
The reference to entity "startdate" must end with the ';' delimiter.

How can I pass multiple parameters to the link. I tried using \& but still
the
same problem.

Thanks,
Anna.