From:   Derek Hohls [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:57 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: new to cocoon question

Interesting question - in brief, actions are primarily used *inside*
pipelines to act as logic "switches" between different choices; or to
allow easy handling of case failures. I am not sure how this corresponds
to what Struts does - I actually would like to find out more about
Struts
as there a number of developers I know that use it, to whom I'd like to
relate a little better - if there is any reading you can point me
towards
to grasp that framework's approaches, I'd be happy to share any
comparisons I find (as this is something I want to do anyway...)

Derek

D Hohls
Environmental Systems Developer
CSIR Environmentek