Also check out Zope (http://www.zope.org/) for a non-java alternative.

-Christopher

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Schultz, Gary -    |
|         |           COMM"               |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tate.wi.us>         |
|         |                               |
|         |           03/12/2004 10:01 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           users               |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
              |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  RE: cocoon alternative

Wafer Project http://waferproject.org/index.html has a feature comparison
matrix for web application framework alternatives and links to the web
sites
of the different alternatives.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI