Jurg,

I got it working this afternoon using a slightly different syntax:

<soap:call  url="http://live.capescience.com:80/ccx/GlobalWeather";
   method="capeconnect:GlobalWeather:GlobalWeather#getWeatherReport">

From examining the soap stylesheet and the SOAPHelper javadocs, this seems to be the way to define the SOAP Action header.

Cheer,

Joel

Jürg Hofer wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to query a weather web service (GlobalWeather as described in
http://www.xmethods.com/ve2/ViewListing.po?key=uuid:A8847507-255F-0E18- D814-78D18E6C32F6)

with the following XSP-script which I adopted from the cocoon getquote samples:

<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0";
xmlns:xscript="http://apache.org/xsp/xscript/1.0";
xmlns:soap="http://apache.org/xsp/soap/3.0";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema";>
<page>
<title>the weather in Zurich</title>
<content>
<xsp:logic>
<soap:call url="http://live.capescience.com:80/ccx/GlobalWeather";>

<soap:operation soapAction="capeconnect:GlobalWeather:GlobalWeather#getWeatherReport"/>

<ns1:getWeatherReport xmlns:ns1="capeconnect:GlobalWeather:GlobalWeather">
<code xsi:type="xsd:string">LSZH</code>
</ns1:getWeatherReport>
</soap:call>
</xsp:logic>
</content>
</page>
</xsp:page>

Now, this service requires a soapAction parameter which obviously I declared in a wrong way, so
this is the top of the returned error

SOAP-ENV:Client.NoApplicationEntry Cannot work out call uri to determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method name=[operation] namespace=[] capeconnect:dispatch:dispatcher com.capeclear.capeconnect.api.exception.CCException Cannot work out call uri to determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method name=[operation] namespace=[] 101 ERROR_CONFIG_NO_APPLICATION_ENTRY com.capeclear.capeconnect.api.exception.CCException: Cannot work out call uri to determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method name=[operation] namespace=[] at com.capeclear.capeconnect.wsmanager.WebServiceManager.newCCCallUriImpl(W ebServiceManager.java:304) at ...

Does anybody know how to handle this?

Thank you

Juerg