John Lianoglou wrote:

Hey folks,

I know there's a whole mailing list dedicated to the documentation, but I've tried posting there in the past, and it doesn't seem very productive, as it winds up being a sea of Wiki update notifications...

In fact, we've decided to use the docs list only for those update notifications.

I've taken it upon myself to classify this issue as *important* because this error is provides information that is exactly *opposite* to the actual behavior.

Based on the information printed on the docs, I spent a couple hours and concocted a hack to overcome this documentented shortcoming, only to realize that it wasn't necessary at all. I'm confident that a revision could save a number of people some valuable time in the future :)

Documentation issues are handled through bugzilla same as coding issues. Can you enter a bug there for this, and even supply a diff -u patch if you're willing and able? See the contributing page at the cocoon site for more info.

Thanks,

Geoff