Hi again list,

Thanks Upayavira for your reply that helped ;)

OK so from what I can see this block implements both the XML:DB XUpdate and a Cocoon implementation of W3C XQuery, is this right?

So my thoughts now are; if I wanted to create a form interface to populate Xindice embedded do we I still need to follow the "old" way of doing things as in "Xindice within the XMLForm Framework" as contained within the Cocoon docs and the Wiki? Doesn't this mean also that the whole process of populating Xindice through a form has become a whole lot easier?

Lastly how would I go about using a simple form interface to do this now?

In the meantime I shall be scanning the archives.

Again many thanks in advance.

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments