On 02.03.2004 00:13, Stephen Winnall wrote:
I had a similar problem with both xinclude and cinclude. I haven't had time to
isolate the problem, but I got the impression that neither xinclude nor cinclude
would work on the output of a transformer. I worked around the problem by using
a transformer which performed the include by using the document() function.

I often used it myself, so I don't think that the above is true:

<map:generator type="directory" src="myDirectory"/>
<map:transform src="directory2xinclude.xsl"/>
<map:transform type="xinclude"/>
<map:transform src="myxml2html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>

Joerg