thank you for your quick reply.

Am 31.03.2004 um 00:40 schrieb Joerg Heinicke:

On 31.03.2004 00:29, jacques couzteau wrote:

I just tried the cocoon-mag servlet from steve puntes article on publishing an online-mag with cocoon. but i had no success. These are my first steps with cocoon, so i might be missing something.

There is no need to download the WAR from that place (which is Cocoon 2.0.3 btw), just use Cocoon 2.1.4 and type "build war" for a 2.1.4 WAR file.

i suppose i'd need the original files ( XSL stylesheets and the sitemap file), right? I don't have them. Is it possible in that case to run the servlet without installing old software?

jacques

Copy this file into Tomcat's webapps directory. Copy the 3 XML libs from COCOON_HOME/lib/endorsed to TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed.

Now it should be possible to get Cocoon 2.1.4 running in Tomcat.

Joerg