I made a "news release" form based on the 'form2' XML binding sample.
But the XHTML doesn't get to the output file.  Has someone solved this?
What must I do to retain the XHTML markup inside another XML document?

The output is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><data>
 <wrapper>
   <context>

     <headline>Headline
     </headline>

     <dateline>Dateline
     </dateline>

button, or just create the whole toolbar again as you saw in the previous&#13;
section. You use the button ID, as shown in the examples of customizing the&#13;
toolbar in the previous section.&lt;/p&gt;&#13;
&#13;
&lt;p&gt;For the sake of completion, following there are another examples.&lt;/p&gt;</body>

Ray Allis