I'm having a problem doing redirects in flowscript (using a non-cocoon
protocol). I've traced the problem to the code below and it says redirects
to a new URL are not allowed in the comments. Can anybody tell me why this
is?

org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper:

/**
     * Redirect the client to a new URL is not allowed
     */
    public void redirect(boolean sessionmode, String newURL)
    throws IOException {
        this.redirectURL = newURL;

        // check if session mode shall be activated
        if (sessionmode) {
            // get session from request, or create new session
            request.getSession(true);
        }
    }

Mark H