Hi,

April 2nd we have released our revamped website which is completely
built on Cocoon 2.1.4 and Tomcat 5.0.19  (the previous site was
a 'quick-and-dirty' site build on some .jsp pages).

The Cocoon site is completely built around xml/xsl stylesheets,
facilitating a lot the overall synchronisation between the
documentation released in PDF format and the documentation available on
our website.

We still have to clean-up and smooth some areas of the website (and
look how we can further speed up some things (especially the download
of the trial software and the images appearing on the pages)) but feel
free to have look at http://www.xmlmill.com .

If some-one could put this link on the
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html page it would be great.

Also many thanks to all the people who have been contributing to this
list and where I have learned a lot from ...

Regards,

Stefan