Thanks mark

When I redisplay form using

form.showForm("material-type-display-pipeline", data);

it will redisplay the form but the continuation id changes and If I post
the form this point it doesn't execute the correct flow and comes back
with a blank page.

I am trying to have all the messages displayed with an <output> widget
in the form and not have to create a new JXTemplate pipeline as the user
could continue to edit the form even after saving the changes.

Below is a piece of the flow script that I am using.

        var msg = form.getWidget("message");
        form.save(bean);
        try {
            if(dispatch != null) {
                if(dispatch.equals("create")) {
                    sproxy.createMaterialType(locale,bean);
                    dispatch = "update"; //reset to ensure back button
will not create new objects
                }else if(dispatch.equals("update")) {
                    sproxy.updateMaterialType(locale,bean);
                }
                //Load form with data from DB
                bean = sproxy.readMaterialType(locale,bean.name);
                form.load(bean);
                var args = [bean.name];
                var i18nVal = Packages.MessageHandler.getMessage

(inventoryMessages,myForm.locale,"materialType.message.save",args);
                msg.value = i18nVal;
            }
        }catch(ex) {
                 if(ex instanceof Packages.exceptions.BaseAppException)
{
                     var i18nVal = Packages.ExceptionHandler.
getWebExceptionMessage(inventoryMessages,myForm.locale,ex);
                     msg.value = i18nVal;
                 } else {
                     throw ex;
                 }
        }
         //Redisplay the form with the transaction messages
        form.showForm("material-type-display-pipeline", data);