I think you'll have to convert the request parameter enumeration to an
array, and then you should be able to use jdbc's setArray()
(<esql:parameter type="array">...).  But I've never tried this, so YMMV.

-Christopher

|         |           "Carlos Dias"    |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
|         |           04/07/2004 01:07 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Sql type for request parameter with multiple values

Here is my problem:
I want to pass a request parameter to an SQL Statement, but my problem is
that this parameter contains more that one value.
I want to know what is the sql type to use (the database is Oracle) in this
case. Can I use the ARRAY type?!

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Dias