Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 07.04.2004 17:22, Nils Köster wrote:

Hi,

I'm constantly editing xml-files and checking generating them with cocoon.
Sometimes I can't write the latest version of the xml-file because cocoon
has blocked it via the filesystem. In these cases i have to wait....

How can i avoid that?

Never happened to me on Win 2k. Are you sure it's Cocoon? I came across locked files rarely by Eclipse when trying to save them with jEdit. Only closing Eclipse helps.

I've had Cocoon lock files before. Never worked out why - restarting webapp was the only way. A real pain.

Upayavira