Just one other thing (I kinda forgot this;):

You keep mentioning XSLT, but never really used it? Your pipeline was:

<map:match pattern="cinc2/*.html">
<map:generate src="cinc2/template.xml"/>
<map:transform type="cinclude">
<map:parameter name="requestedfile" value="{1}"/>
</map:transform>

Here you're reading a file as XML and directly use your cinclude
transformer. Hence no XSLT transformer ever comes in the picture!
Keep in mind that if you want to use XSLT , use the transformer to do this,
if you only inteded to read a file and transform it you might want to use
this:

<map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
<map:transform src="mystyle.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>

The default transformer (normally this would be the XSLT, if not, use
type="xslt", or the name used in defining that transformer, above in your
main sitemap) will be used on your file that will only be known at runtime.

Kind Regards,
Jan