Hi folks,

I am currently building a CMS system in Cocoon 2.1.4. Within this project
the Authentication Framework is used for access restriction.

After I have read through the documentation I wonder if there is any
out-of-the-box user administration, that provides sophisticated
add-modify-delete user functionality with role management and maybe even
email verification support. Something where I can just add my XSLT files
would of course be the greatest...

Thankx in advance

PHILIPP BURKERT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]