Thank You,
Peter

Sander Buskens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10.02.2004 16:45
Bitte antworten an users

        An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Problem mounting sitemaps in Cocoon 2.1.3

Hi,

We're experiencing some problems mounting sitemaps in Cocoon 2.1.3.
Our application consists of a root sitemap that mounts a few subsitemaps
but occasionally fails to mount one of these sitemaps.

The failure results in the following stacktrace:

Original Exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 2
at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:491)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.EnvironmentStack.getCurrent(EnvironmentStack.java:74)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:309)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.createComponentManager(SitemapLanguage.java:113)

We've been tracing the framework in order to find out where exactly the
error occurs and it appears to be the case that the
SitemapLanguage.createComponentManager() tries to lookup a LoggerManager
but fails to do so.
We're guessing the subsitemaps are trying to get the LoggerManager from
the root sitemap but in some rare cases they fail acquiring it.

The problem sometimes doesn't occur when running the application but may
start occurring the next time we take the same path through the
webapplication.

We're kind of clueless about what's happening here and would be very
thankful if someone could shed some light on what Cocoon is
trying to achieve and which parts of the configuration might be of
influence on our problem.

Best regards,

Sander Buskens