Hello, fellow Cocoon enthusiasts!

I am trying to use the document() function to "import" some data from an
external XML file.

I.e.: <xsl:value-of select="document('somefile.xml')/somenode"/>

At the same time, I am using the catalog to resolve the DTD. However, I
noticed that when using the document() function, the catalog resolver isn't
used, so I actually have to hard code the location of the DTD directly into
somefile.xml.

I.e.:

<!DOCTYPE somenode PUBLIC "-//Some DTD//EN"
    "some/hardcoded/path/somedtd.dtd">

This isn't good...

Am I doing something wrong, or is this by design?

Thanks!

Dave