Sorry, I meant <map:generate> instead of <map:read>

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Upayavira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 19 de abril de 2004 16:37
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Carmona Perez, David wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a problem with Cocoon that I find a little hard to debug.
>
>My pipeline is something like:
>
><map:read src="myfile.xml"/>

<map:read>????

><map:transform type="xinclude"/>
><!--Till here XML received is well formed-->
><map:transform type="saxon" src="mystylesheet.xsl"/>
><map:generate type="html"/>

If you get content is not allowed in prolog, look for characters before
the <?xml tag at the beginning of your files. From the stacktrace, I'd
look at your XSLTs first. Basically, the <? should be ABSOLUTELY the
first characters in the file. No spaces, no newlines.

Upayavira

>And receive the following exception (inside Xerces and Saxon):
>
>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:232)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:213)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:385)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:315)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1309)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:809)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:350)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:220)
>       at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:595)
>       at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1162)
>       at com.icl.saxon.om.Builder.build(Builder.java:265)
>       at com.icl.saxon.functions.Document.makeDoc(Document.java:228)
>       at com.icl.saxon.functions.Document.getDocuments(Document.java:134)
>       at com.icl.saxon.functions.Document.evaluate(Document.java:70)
>       at
> com.icl.saxon.style.XSLGeneralVariable.getSelectValue(XSLGeneralVariable.java:251)
>       at com.icl.saxon.style.XSLParam.process(XSLParam.java:76)
>       at com.icl.saxon.style.StyleElement.processChildren(StyleElement.java:634)
>       at com.icl.saxon.style.XSLTemplate.expand(XSLTemplate.java:225)
>       at com.icl.saxon.style.XSLTemplate.start(XSLTemplate.java:198)
>
>How can I guess where it is happening? A breakpoint doesn't help much.
>Even though this error, I get correct results.  The problem is that the logs get full
>and slows my app.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>David.

Este correo ha sido procesado por el Antivirus del Grupo FCC.