Title: XSL Reuse: Including XSL documents in a master xsl document

Hi,

This question has probably been posed and answered before.  If so, can somebody point me to where?

I am creating reports (some of which are in pdf) using cocoon as a display engine.  The reports have to be presented differently based upon user preference.  I would like to be able to include a document containing the attribute-sets into my stylesheet which is looked up based on the requesting user.  The information as to where to find the document can be found in the document being transformed and I can populate a variable with the url, but I don't seem to be able to include it into the document, either using xsp:include or xsp:import.

In addition to this, all reports have an exceptions portion, the xsl of which I can write once, if I can persuade cocoon to include it into my xsl file.

I think, if I cannot get xsp:include or xsp:import to work for me, I'm going to have to write a pipeline which transforms my xsl document, but I'm not sure how to produce xsl from an xsl transformation.

Help, please....

John Grange
Software Team Leader

Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834922
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0) 1749 834902
Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 038058
web: www.bluefinger.com <http://www.bluefinger.com

Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay, BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.

*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***