Boris Althaus wrote:

hy all,
i'm working with the offline-generation of cocoon at the moment.
In my websites i have flash-movies which are initialized with get-variables.
The corresponding filenames are like my.swf_name=value.
Is there a way to avoid this by configuration, or is it nessesary to rename the files by ant.

No, there isn't a way. Say you have a page index.html?name=foo and page index.html?name=bar, referring to both as index.html

So the best thing to do is get the request parameter into the filename, so foo/index.html and bar/index.html, in the example above.

What did you have in mind?

Upayavira