Hi everyone,

I've finally managed to get Cocoon and Xindice to talk to eachother :) but I get
this evil error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click
the Refresh button, or try again later.

Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'xmldb'. Error processing resource
'http://localhost:8080/cocoon/nina1/remote/restaurant[name='Bravissimo']'. Line 2,
Position 69

<xmldb:results query="/restaurant[name='Bravissimo']" resources="1"><xmldb:result
docid="Bravissimo"><restaurant src:col="/db/restaurants" src:key="Bravissimo"
xmlns:src="http://xml.apache.org/xindice/Query";>

So the query is successful, it finds what it should, but then it somehow gets
confused by the namespace xmldb? Is this an IE bug (or feature...)? Has anyone seen
this before?

For your reference, I'm running Tomcat 5.0.19, Cocoon 2.1.4, Xindice 1.1b4 as a
standalone on Tomcat, Windows XP and IE 6.0.

Cheers,
Nina